Hey neighbors! I was very excited this past week to publish the Capitol Hill Kid logo above! The logo was designed by a graphics designer who is an amazing work friend of mine. I am incredibly pleased with it, as it reflects what I was envisioning as I conceptualized the site, yet is better than what I imagined. That is what graphics designers do for you.
More news about the site:
- I posted eight new blog posts: one about PowerTots registration, a weekend roundup, a post about kid-friendly restaurants, a follow-up on kid-friendly restaurants, a post about FIT4MOM’s week of Mother’s Day activities, a news roundup about kids camps and more, an announcement about upcoming March for Moms, and a post about MotherNation.
- I added ads via Google Adsense. At this time, the ads seem to appear on mobile but not on desktop. I’m trying to figure that out. If you have any concerns about ads, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOALS–My current goals include:
- Compile and publish list of kid-friendly restaurants, incorporating all the feedback received from Hill East and the comments here.
- Set up Facebook page and Twitter accounts for CHK. Maybe Instagram.
- Research, write, publish list of all day cares on Capitol Hill.
- Build a forum where neighbors can discuss Capitol Hill family topics.
- Finalize and publicize CHK’s list of Summer Camps on the Hill.
Thanks for reading! If you have any suggestions for me, please get in touch at email@example.com.