Eastern Market Main Street is hosting a new family-friendly monthly series, EMMS Third Thursdays, at the C Street plaza, starting Thursday, June 20. The fun for kids includes giant board games, story times and music. There will also be activities geared toward adults. Here’s the schedule for this upcoming Thursday:
- 4-8 p.m.: Play Giant Jenga and Giant Checkers. Learn about the CityWalker app. Enjoy outdoor seating. Stop by the EMMS tent to pick up a neighborhood scavenger hunt – return it completed for a prize. Say hi to National Capital Bank. Visit the DC Fringe Festival mobile box office.
- 4-6 p.m.: Live art with Amber Kilpatrick
- 4:15-4:45 p.m.: Storytime with Southeast Library.
- 5-6 p.m.: Historic walking tour with DC by Foot. RSVP HERE
- 5-7 p.m.: D.C. Strings Workshop performance. Decorate a visor with EMMS. French soiree at Paris Bleu DC.
- 6-10 p.m.: Open Board Game Night with Labyrinth
- 6:15-7:15 p.m.: Historic walking tour with DC by Foot. RSVP HERE
- 6:30 p.m.: “The Feminist Revolution: The Struggle for Women’s Liberation” with Bonnie J. Morris and D-M Withers at East City Bookshop.
- 6:30-8:30 p.m.: “Beyond Basics: Pasta Making” at Hill Center. REGISTER HERE