It’s January, the holiday crush is behind us, and it’s time to think about … summer camp registration! To get started, read descriptions and details at CHK’s Summer Camps on the Hill, the most complete list of summer camps in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. The list includes age ranges and links to the camp websites.
Registration is already open at the following camps, and many of them are known to fill up fast:
- Busy Bees
- Camp Aventura
- Camp Shakespeare
- Camp Shenanigans
- Cooking Thyme
- DC Way
- Golf DC
- Home Run Baseball Camp
- Mad Science
- Steve and Kate’s Camp
The following camps have announced that registration will open very soon:
- Adventures on the Hill: Feb. 1
- Breathing Space: Late January/early February
- Capitol Hill Day School: This month
- DCPR camp: Feb. 24
- Labyrinth After-Camp Game Club: Jan. 15
- Music on the Hill: Jan. 15
- Polite Piggy’s: Jan. 31
- Smithsonian Summer Camp: February
- Trapeze School Aerial Arts Camp: Feb. 1
- Urban Adventure Squad: Any day now
Some camps open registration a bit later:
- DC-ICE: May 1
Still more camps on the CHK Summer Camps list have not yet updated their sites or announced registration dates yet.
I have made a good effort to update Summer Camps on the Hill. If you see any info that is incorrect, or if I’m missing a camp, email me now at email@example.com.
Looking for camps for days off during the school year? See Day-Off Camps on the Hill.