Here’s an update on summer camp registration on the Hill. A couple of notes:
- Joy of Motion has been added the the Summer Camps on the Hill list. Joy of Motion offers dance camps at it H Street NE location as well as Friendship Heights and Bethesda locations. Registration is open.
- Capitol Hill Day School (CHDS) will open camp registration on Feb. 5, according to the director there. CHDS is home of the famous Water Works camp, in which kids travel to local water park every day.
- Several more camps are opening registration in the next week, including Adventures on the Hill, Breathing Space, Polite Piggy’s, Studio One Dance and Trapeze School.
To see all camps, go to CHK’s Summer Camps on the Hill, the most complete list of summer camps in our neighborhood. The list includes age ranges and links to the camp websites.
Registration is OPEN at the following camps:
- Adventure Camp DC (Mr. Tony’s)
- Urban Adventure Squad
Art, Dance, Music and Theater
- Art Days of Summer
- Busy Bees
- Camp Shakespeare
- Camp Shenanigans
- Capitol Hill Arts Workshop (CHAW)
- Joy of Motion
- Music on the Hill
- Tippi Toes Dance Camps
- Home Run Baseball Camp
- Cooking Thyme
- Steve and Kate’s Camp
- Labyrinth After-Camp Game Club
- Golf DC
- DC Way
- Super Soccer Stars
- Camp Adventura
- Mad Science
- Breathing Space (if you have a preregistration code. Otherwise, Feb. 1)
- Capitol Hill Cooperative Nursery School
Mark your calendars for the following camps:
- Adventures on the Hill: Feb. 1
- Breathing Space: Feb. 1 (earlier if you have a preregistration code)
- Capitol Hill Day School: Feb. 5
- DC-ICE: May 1
- DCPR camp: Feb. 24
- DC United: “Coming soon“
- Polite Piggy’s: Jan. 31
- Smithsonian Summer Camp: Feb. 14 for general public, earlier with memberships
- Studio One Dance: Feb. 1
- Trapeze School Aerial Arts Camp: Feb. 1
I have made a good effort to update Summer Camps on the Hill. If you see any info that is incorrect, or if I’m missing a camp, email me now at email@example.com.