If you have a 2-year-old or soon-to-be 2-year-old, this is the season to register the little moppet in a cooperative play program for the 2020-2021 school year. Registration is now open at many of the Coop Play Groups on the Hill. Here are notes on age requirements and links to apply for each:
- Capitol Hill Cooperative Play School is for children who turn 2 by Dec. 31, 2020. Fill out information form by the last Friday in March.
- Capitol Hill Cooperative Nursery School is for children who will be 2.5 by Sept. 1, 2020. Submit application by March 2.
- Gan Shalom Cooperative Preschool is for children who will be 24 months or 30 months by Sept. 1, 2020. Submit application by March 1.
- G Street Cooperative Playgroup is for children who turn 2 by Dec. 31, 2020. Apply by March 2.
- OATS Cooperative Playgroup is for children born between Oct. 1, 2017 and Sept. 30, 2018. Complete interest form by Feb. 15.
DCPR also has a cooperative play program at several locations in the city. It opens registration in April. Learn more about the DCPR Cooperative Play Program. See more details about cooperative play groups at Coop Play Groups on the Hill.