One day your child is toddling across the floor; the next, he’s doing flips. Power Tots helps with that progression, by teaching kids what their bodies can do (like hanging upside-down) in a safe, supportive and fun environment.
I must admit that when my AJ was a toddler, I was pretty nervous about a lot of playground equipment–ladders, monkey bars and beams, oh my! AJ was … not so nervous. Enter Power Tots. AJ gained more body confidence, while I became comfortable with him taking on “big-kid” physical challenges.
Spots are available now in Power Tots’ very popular Saturday sessions for spring, to be held March 21-May 16 at the Capitol Hill Sport and Health. Classes led by Ms. Jamie and Ms. Kyanna are available for multiple age groups, from 1 to 8 years. These fill up fast, so hurry:
- 8:45 a.m.: 3-4 years, 45 mins, drop-off (class ID 768)
- 9:30 a.m.: 18 months-3 years, 30 mins, parent and child (class ID 769)
- 10 a.m.: 12 months-30 months, 30 mins, parent and child (class ID 770)
- 10:30 a.m.: 4-8 years, 45 mins, drop-off (class ID 771)
- 11:15 a.m.: 18 months-3 years, 30 mins, parent and child (class ID 772)
Find fun things to do with kids on the Hill: