One day your child is toddling across the floor; the next, he’s doing flips. Power Tots helps with that progression, by teaching kids what their bodies can do (like hanging upside-down) in a safe, supportive and fun environment.
I must admit that when my AJ was a toddler, I was pretty nervous about a lot of playground equipment–ladders, monkey bars and beams, oh my! AJ was … not so nervous. Enter Power Tots. AJ gained more body confidence, while I became comfortable with him taking on “big-kid” physical challenges.
Spots are available now in Power Tots’ very popular Saturday sessions for spring, to be held March 21-May 16 at the Capitol Hill Sport and Health. Classes led by Ms. Jamie and Ms. Kyanna are available for multiple age groups, from 1 to 8 years. These fill up fast, so hurry:
- 8:45 a.m.: 3-4 years, 45 mins, drop-off (class ID 768)
- 9:30 a.m.: 18 months-3 years, 30 mins, parent and child (class ID 769)
- 10 a.m.: 12 months-30 months, 30 mins, parent and child (class ID 770)
- 10:30 a.m.: 4-8 years, 45 mins, drop-off (class ID 771)
- 11:15 a.m.: 18 months-3 years, 30 mins, parent and child (class ID 772)
Check out the Power Tots website for more information and to enroll. Make sure your class ID is correct when completing your registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Follow Capitol Hill Kid to see posts in your feed: Facebook | Twitter
Find fun things to do with kids on the Hill: